10 Competitive Advantages of Using Team Super Mike
Top 10 Competitive Advantages of Using Team Super Mike and RE/MAX
“Team Super Mike” and RE/MAX have many defining factors that separate them from the rest of the real estate pack. Below are some of the details that will indicate to you why you should choose our team over anyone else to represent your interest in buying and selling homes!
- Full Time, Full Service– Mike and his team are all full time professionals. It is our mission to work hard on your behalf to meet all of your goals! Our full time focus is on you! As part of our full service concept, Mike created the “Team Super Mike Client Care Program” over a decade ago. As part of our services, we have preferred vendors that we can send our clients to for various services before and after their closing. Additionally, we assist clients with complimentary Notary and Property Tax Assessment Appeal services.
- Team Concept– When you hire Team Super Mike, you get the power and expertise of the full team. Our team has full time real estate professionals, a full service transaction coordinator and a Client Care Coordinator all at your service!
- Branding– RE/MAX is the most recognized real estate brand in the world. Between the RE/MAX balloon and the unique and funny “Super Mike” theme, our brands are most recognized. This helps sellers in marketing and helps buyers through negotiations through improved relations with fell agents and agencies.
- No one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX– It is just that simple. No one else in the world can make that claim!
- Marketing/Advertising– Personal advertising plus national television advertising and Internet exposure generates the highest number of prospects in the industry. Team Super Mike also dominates the Zillow market place and has more impressions than any other agent in Monmouth County.
- Reviews/Testimonials– Team Super Mike is the most reviewed of all of the 22,000+ New Jersey real estate agents on Zillow.com. In addition, Team Super Mike has many written and video testimonials from “Happy Clients”!
- Designations and Education– Team Super Mike agents hold 10 professional real estate designations. No other agent in NJ holds more. We do this to stay ahead of our competition and ahead of the trends in the marketplace.
- Experience– Team Super Mike has over 30 years of real estate experience in helping our clients to meet their buying and selling goals.
- Consultations– Unlike most agents, our team strives to create “professional buyers” and “professional sellers”. This is done through the use of Team Super Mike’s trademarked “Successful Buyers Guide” and Successful Selling Guide”. We take the time, effort and energy to spend with our clients ahead of time to educate them on the processes of buying and selling. This sets the proper expectations for our clients and also ensures that our clients experience no surprises during the transaction.
- RE/MAX Network– The network of RE/MAX agents is nearly 90,000 agents strong across 90+ countries. When our clients are either moving into our marketplace or out of state or the country, rest assured, we can refer them to a fantastic RE/MAX agent in their new area! This is very important so that we can help our clients bridge the gap and improve communication greatly!
- – Tom and Danielle Pantaleo- Seller’s, Monmouth County
- – Sharon and Peter DePerry, Buyer’s Monmouth County
- -Joan Kopp- Seller- Monmouth County
- – Mike and Jill DeBlasio- Buyers- Monmouth County
- – Dick Stryker- Seller- Monmouth County
- – Joe Giordano- Buyer- Middlesex County
- -Spencer Evenson- Buyer- Monmouth County
- – Rogerio Saene and Anne Curry- Buyers- Monmouth County
- -Kevin and Lynette Fitzpatrick- Sellers and Buyers- Monmouth County
- – Eddie and Donna Gallo- Sellers- Monmouth County
- – Daniella Minervini and Steve Bruno- Buyers- Ocean County
- – Todd Marsh and Kelli Kosbab, Sellers- Monmouth County
- – Carin and Doug DePerry- Sellers and Buyers- Monmouth County
- – John Downey- Seller- Monmouth County
- – Kristy Cognata and Alex Stein- Buyers- Monmouth County